Emma is an experienced clinician with extensive knowledge of supportive strategies for developing clear therapy pathways for families. With 9 years of experience she is actively involved as a clinical lead, supporting her peers to develop their clinical skills. She sparkles, with her bright wardrobe choices, bringing a smile to the team and client’s faces.
Emma is trained in
- Introduction to PODD workshop
- Hanen It Takes Two to Talk
- DIR Floortime
- PROMPT training
- Literacy workshops
- PFASE online feeding training
- Key Word Sign workshop
- Cued Articulation workshop
- Autism through the lifespan workshop
- Play skills introductory workshop
- Lidcombe Stuttering Program
- LAMP training
- AAC – So You’ve Got A Device training
- SOS Feeding training
- Babble and Munch Infant Feeding course
- Advanced Clinical Education training
What extra training have you delivered?
- Prep readiness parent workshop at Cooee
What Emma says about working at Cooee
I love the variety, I love seeing the clients grow, I love seeing the difference we can make in families lives by supporting the client’s communication and helping them understand how to support their child’s communication. I love the team environment; working with OTs really gives a bigger understanding of how to support clients more holistically. I love genuinely making a difference in people’s lives.