We are excited to open up our Early Career Positions within the Cooee team in 2024!
We started with 4, and have 3 positions remaining.
If you are interested in growth & intend to develop excellent foundations, as a practitioner and as a professional – this role is for you.
Our support encompasses three areas:
Join a team that understands how to support and develop your early career skillset, to ensure you start your career on the right foot.
A role with Cooee will ensure you are able to focus on nurturing and cultivating the skills you need, in your early years of practice.
Being able to run your day, your week, on time & with a smooth schedule.
Having a self-organisation system that ensures you can effectively prioritise, communicate and execute your work, without it building up, and becoming overwhelming.
The capacity to understand and leverage your own personal vision and motivation style, to ensure you are staying connected to the reason you became a therapist in the first place!
The confidence in your communication styles to be able to engage effectively with clients, families and other professionals as you develop your expertise.
Looking for a supportive role?
- Clear clinical protocols to follow – so you can be confident in the assessment processes & therapy plans you are developing. No need to worry about what you ‘don’t know’ – we’ve covered it!
- Targeted 2 week induction & training program
- First 3 months supported caseload development (From 25% –> 40% –> 50%)
- Clear & Reasonable Ongoing Clinical targets -21 billed hours per week (FTE) by 6 months in the role
- Excellence in clinical supervision – weekly 1 hour
- 8 Additional Clinical Training sessions to focus on development of intervention-specific skills (2 months, weekly, 1 hour)
- DIR Floortime CPD training up front
- $1000/annum External CPD budget
- 1 hour Internal CPD fortnightly / 1 hour Professional/Team Development training fortnightly
- Flexible working arrangements (work in clinic + from home if you desire).
- Our sessions are delivered in-clinic, so while we may do irregular community visits for observation and meeting if clinically required, as a clinician you have no other driving around, packing up, or times where you have to work in isolation. You can access everything you need for your role in clinic & have the benefit of working alongside team members in the same physical space.
- Individual developmental coaching to support your personal & professional growth (valued at $9000/annum)
- Above award Remuneration + rewards program + employee growth & benefits inclusions of ~$20 000
- All the clinical assessments & resources you need
- Exceptional & intentional team culture – we are values driven
We are looking for up to four clinicians to join the team in 2024 and enjoy becoming a clinician of choice in North Brisbane.
These roles are perfect if you are enthusiastic, driven and excited by making a difference within the paediatric sector! We are a generalist practice, so you will develop a wide ranging skillset, working between the range of infancy through to adolescence.
What you need to know
The Cooee team operates in a unique & innovative shifts model. We first innovated this role in 2019, one of the first paediatric clinics in QLD to do so. The roles offered is a 38 hour/week position, with either Monday to Friday, or Tuesday – Saturday roles available.
The indirect hours related to caseload management can be structured flexibly in our clinic co-working spaces or at home based on preference.
Start date for these positions will be mid-February 2024.
We have a personal approach, being a small business that is clinician-led. We’re not intersted in recruiters, we want to get to know you. Book an exploratory call today to talk about the role or email [email protected]!
Want to talk to a 2023 graduate? Get in touch with Marion to organise a time to chat to Kiara or Tess about their experience!