Helena is one of our vibrant, playful Occupational Therapists. Helena joined Cooee after completing her Masters degree and has remained an integral part of the occupational therapy team since. Helena is a passionate OT and supports her families through their journey with care, attention to detail and meticulousness.
Helena is trained in…
- Greenspan DIR Online Training which helps to support children develop their communication and early social skills.
- Workshop: Sensory Processing Disorders and Regulation – provided knowledge and strategies around a child’s sensory needs and how it can influence their behaviour, attention, motor planning and functional skills.
- Zones Of Regulation workshop
- Learn To Play Assessment workshop
- Learn To Play Intervention workshop
- Interoception training
- Occupational Performance Coaching training
- Talking Toileting workshop
What Helena says about working at Cooee
At Cooee we have a very supportive team that encourages growth both clinically and personally. I love being able to work in a multidisciplinary team, alongside our wonderful Speech Pathologists. I love being able to create meaningful connections with our families to support them through their therapy journey. I love being able to celebrate wins with families and watch my clients become more confident engaging in their occupations.