Speech Pathologist Position Available – July 2019
If you’re a Speech Pathologist who:
– Loves children and loves enhancing their lives,
– Are passionate about Speech Pathology and feel you would like to make a difference,
– Are confident, driven and motivated,
– Have at least 2 years experience in all aspects of general paediatric Speech Pathology including children with complex communication needs, dyslexia, autism and other developmental disabilities, and,
– Have a thirst for learning, growth and diversity,
We want to talk with you more about this opportunity.
Here are the benefits of working with us:
– You get to apply new ways of dealing with problems.
-You get weekly mentoring and in house continuing education.
– We will mentor you closely to ensure you grow, learn and become a perfect fit for our clinic.
– You are part of a very strong and committed team and you get to learn from other health professionals who are aligned with our mission.
– You get to help us with creating new ways to do business.
– You get excellent work conditions.
About the role:
– Our Private Practice is based in Geebung, Brisbane, with onsite & school based services provided.
– We are looking for someone to be part of our team on either a part time or full time basis.
– Membership with Speech Pathology Australia essential
– This is a permanent position, with renumeration above the Health Professionals and Support Services 2010 award.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right Speech Pathologist to join our team and be part of the action. Along with your resume and referee contacts, please forward a 60 second video telling us about yourself and why we should choose you for the role.
Apply now by sending your application to [email protected] ! We can’t wait to hear from you!
Join our team!
At Cooee, we’re always keen to hear from exceptional speech pathologists, occupational therapists and other potential team members! We are committed to excellence in clinical skills, as well as provision of amazing client experiences as we work with kids and their families across the span of their childhood years.
Our team does change, reflecting the nature of a female dominated profession (!) and we are continuously on the lookout for our next team members. If you have outstanding communication skills, and are an enthusiastic and motivated therapist, we would love to hear from you.
At Cooee we offer exciting opportunities for clinical progression and learning, within a wonderful team environment with excellent support.
Please get in touch if you are interested in becoming part of the family!